22 December 2011

Tea time.

Dan'l Boone Inn does Tea Time right.

I came down with a pretty high fever about 3 hours before graduation, and had to mentally prepare myself in case I fainted on stage. I was determined to walk no matter what - I waited 4 1/2 years for that moment!

Before heading home, we ate dinner at Dan'l Boone Inn. How cute is the personal tea kettle that accompanied my orange pekoe black tea (an attempt to sooth my sore throat)?! I've been sick during Christmas 3 times within the past 5 years, and I wasn't about to let it happen again. I took a long break from reality this week and unfortunately had to cancel my Christmas baking plans. Instead I watched nearly every movie we own, including all of the Christmas television classics - Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, and Frosty the Snowman.


Also, Jimmy Fallon has been hosting a 12 days of Christmas Sweaters giveaway and I really wish that I was an audience member so I could win one with Jingle Cats all over it. Jimmy is the best.

We're off the Charleston in the morning!! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment